Fat Ripper 26"
We went full South Beach on the Fat Ripper this year! This Miami-themed 26” Fat Ripper is the world’s only legit 26” fat BMX bike. It’s built around 26” x 3.5” Vee Chicane tires and a legendary PK Ripper-styled 6066 aluminum frame. It comes equipped with front and rear Tektro Hydraulic brakes for immediate stopping power. When you want to have all eyes on you, hop on the Fat Ripper and bust a move.
- 6066 aluminum Floval tubing frame, internally-machined integrated head tube, symmetrical looptail rear end, seatstays wrap, 100mm bottom bracket, and 170mm-spaced rear dropouts
- Full Cr-Mo Landing Gear forks with 135mm-spaced dropouts
- Vee Tire Co x SE Racing Chicane, 26" x 3.50" tires run fast and smooth at 30psi
- Authentic ODI Mushroom II grips with 45 Years of Radness SE donuts
- FSA Orbit CE integrated sealed bearing headset
- SE Flyer seat with SE bottle opener
- Cr-Mo SE Big Honkin’ cruiser bars
- SE 45 Year Anniversary padset
- External bottom bracket
- Tektro hydraulic disc brakes with easy to adjust open system, dual piston, 160mm rear rotor, and 180mm front rotor
- SE 3-piece V-Ridge cranks with alloy SE sprocket
- 35.7 pounds